Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: 4 servings
¼ cup white wine (or low-sodium chicken broth)
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. raw honey
1 dash sea salt
4 tsp. olive oil, divided use
4 (4-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
½ medium onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Combine wine, mustard, honey, and salt in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
3. Brush chicken breasts evenly with 1 tsp. olive oil.
4. Grill or broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear. Set aside.
5. While chicken is cooking, heat remaining 3 tsp. oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
6. Add apples, onion, and wine mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until apples are tender and liquid thickens slightly to sauce consistency.
7. Serve apples over chicken.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 278Fat: 8 gSaturated Fat: 1 gCholesterol: 73 mgSodium: 294 mgCarbohydrate: 26 gFiber: 2 gSugar: 20 gProtein: 25 g
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
1 protein1 fruit1½ condiment
Body Beast Portions (per serving)
2 proteins2 vegetables1 fat1 balanced liquid